The Cyprus’s Embassy Trade Centre in Warsaw aims at the further promotion and expansion of Cyprus ‘exports in goods and services in Poland.
In addition, the Cyprus Embassy Trade Centre in Warsaw covers the markets of Lithuania and Latvia.
In summary, the main activities and objectives of our Trade Centre are focused on:
- promoting Cypriot exports in goods & services in Poland, Lithuania and Latvia,
- promoting the Republic of Cyprus as an International Business and Financial Center,
- identifying and promoting investment opportunities in Cyprus,
- disseminating information on business related matters, investment projects, and other legislatures relating into the business environment in Cyprus,
- identifying export trading opportunities for Cypriot producers,
- identifying market opportunities for Cypriot Exporters and dealing with trade inquiries.